在此为各位送上3菜1汤,不重复简易菜式合集,热汤香菜,白饭任装!
Not sure what to cook today for your family? Presenting you 5 combos of 3 dishes + 1 soup!
菜单 Combo #1
菜单 Combo #2
菜单 Combo #3
菜单 Combo #4
菜单 Combo #5
【菜单 Combo #1】
烧骨咸菜豆腐汤 Salted Vegetable & Tofu Soup
我们家煲咸菜汤时一定会加入咸水梅来提味。不多,就放个两三粒,压烂后加入汤料一起煲,汤会变得更好喝更下饭!
For us, salted plum is a must for this soup, have you tried this?
爆姜金针菇酱油蒸斗鲳 Steamed Chinese Pomfret with Ginger & Enoki Mushroom
家常的酱油蒸法,把步骤做点变化,就爆香嫩姜,再来加把金针菇与鱼一起蒸熟,又变出另种不同风味,口感丰富的蒸鱼了!
Have you tried steamed fish with enokitake mushroom?
豆酱虾 Fried Prawn with Minced Bean Paste
豆瓣酱本质很咸。所以,当用豆瓣酱做菜时,建议加入酸梅酱和糖来综合豆瓣酱的咸度。我们家的口味比例是2:1:0.5 (豆瓣酱:酸梅酱:糖),你们家又是什么比例的?
Minced bean paste can be very salty, that’s why we suggest mixing with sour plum sauce and sugar to balance it out, what do you think?
清炒小棠菜 Stir-Fried Shanghai Bok Choy
煮荤食时不忘加道蔬菜,营养均衡健康吃,活力充沛每一天!
Chinese stir-fried vegetable is so simple, there is no reason not to plate a vegetable when you cook for your family
【菜单 Combo #2】
白菜干鸡脚汤 Dried Bok Choy Soup with Chicken Feet
菜干有润燥滋阴,化痰止咳,清热润肺的功效。至于鸡脚,高胶原蛋白,养颜又护肤。 这汤好喝之余又营养价值高,要常煲多喝唷!
This is an absolutely delicious and nourishing soup to cool down your body and calm your mind
云耳金针菜蒸鸡腿 Steamed Drumstick with Cloud Ear Fungus & Dried Daylily
蒸鸡要用大火蒸,因为快速蒸熟的鸡肉才会是多汁又滑嫩!当然也别蒸过久,不然,鸡肉会老掉,口感就会变得又干又柴了。
Remember to steam the chicken with high heat so that the meat will be smooth and juicy! Don’t over-steam too!
午餐肉苦瓜煎蛋 Fried Luncheon Meat Omelette with Bitter Gourd
把午餐肉丁加入家常的苦瓜煎蛋,一口甘苦味,一口肉香味,令人好上瘾!
Fried egg with luncheon meat might balance out the bitter gourd like yin & yang!
腐乳油麦 Stir-Fried Yau Mak with Fermented Bean Curd
煮荤食时不忘加道蔬菜,营养均衡健康吃,活力充沛每一天!
Chinese stir-fried vegetable is so simple, there is no reason not to plate a vegetable when you cook for your family
【菜单 Combo #3】
猪脚醋 Black Vinegar Pork Trotters
坊间盛传的猪脚醋做法是用黑醋不加水熬煮。可小编觉得即便是加入糖调和醋的酸度,那醋酸味还是酸得另人难以下咽啊。而我们家的做法是黑醋加水煮的,再用椰糖调酸度,汤汁很下饭,连小朋友也爱吃。熬煮45分钟,骨肉软绵不分离。熄火后别急开盖,让锅内的余温继续焖个一小时,猪脚醋的味道会更好。
If you make this dish lighter in taste, less ginger, more soup plus boiled eggs, your kids might love it!
凉拌豆腐 Chilled / Cold Tofu
【这道太容易你可以不用看】一道超容易, 辣香嫩滑, 好味道的凉拌菜!
OMG this is too simple without even need to turn on your gas stove!
亚叁峇拉煎水煮甘榜鱼 Ikan Kembung Rebus Air Asam Belacan
没用油煮,瘦身菜吗?不一定唷,这菜是秒变下饭菜!瘦身不成,还多添饭,越吃越多!
If you think cooking without oil is for diet, this dish could prove you wrong as you might need more rice!
虾仁炒黄瓜 Stir-Fried Shrimp with Cucumbers
虾仁与黄瓜又沙拉吗?不,让它们沾一沾锅气来个热的吃法!
The shrimp & cucumbers are so dressed up for wok today (sorry, salads)
【菜单 Combo #4】
白豆腐老黄瓜汤 Old Cucumber Soup with Tofu
加块白豆腐,让淡淡的老黄瓜汤多股豆香味,降燥又去火之际,不忘滋阴又养颜!
Look no further if your choice today is a soothing & nourishing soup!
苦瓜焖鸡 Braised Chicken with Bitter Gourd
买苦瓜时要选翠绿色,瓜身扎实,表皮颗粒大和纹路清晰的。这样的苦瓜才够新鲜,嫩、厚、苦味又恰好的。
Pick younger bitter gourd that is still green for a bitterer flavor, matured bitter gourd in yellow-orange for a milder taste
叁巴辣椒臭豆炒虾 Sambal Chilli Prawn with Petai
30秒,30秒,就是30秒!炒出来的臭豆才会口感脆嫩而没青味!
Trust me, fry the petai with 30 seconds sharp to get the perfect texture
鲍鱼菇炒菜心苗(素) Stir-Fried Baby Choy Sum with Oyster Mushroom (Vegetarian)
煮荤食时不忘加道蔬菜,营养均衡健康吃,活力充沛每一天!
Chinese stir-fried vegetable is so simple, there is no reason not to plate a vegetable when you cook for your family
【菜单 Combo #5】
滚枸杞菜鸡蛋汤 Kau Kee Soup (Wolfberry Leaf Soup)
枸杞菜口感滑嫩,滚汤清甜又有益精明目作用,常时间使用电脑电话的朋友,要多吃哦!
Since you are giving extra workload to your eyes with all the smartphones and screens, why not treating them well with wolfberry soup?
姜葱猪肉 Stir-Fried Pork Tenderloin with Ginger & Spring Onion
脢肉是猪肉中最软嫩没油没筋的部位,简单的下点姜葱炒,就很好吃了。由于脢肉的产量有限,所以价钱也比其它部位的猪肉贵,有时也不一定买得到,要跟肉贩订才有。没有脢肉,用假脢肉做这菜也可以,就带点油花的廋肉部位,口感也没差,软嫩如脢肉。
The reason why we suggest to use tenderloin as the meat is tender and perfect for this dish. Do take note that tenderloin is more expensive than other parts and it’s not commonly available.
咖喱粉鸡肉碎炒马铃薯 Fried Potato & Minced Chicken with Curry Powder
简单常见的食材组合,因为加入一把的新鲜咖喱叶,立马丰富了这菜式的香气,开胃又下饭!
Simple ingredients, easy cooking and delicious – what more could one ask for?
豆腐卜炒芥兰苗(素) Stir-Fried Baby Kale with Tofu Puff (Vegetarian)
煮荤食时不忘加道蔬菜,营养均衡健康吃,活力充沛每一天!
Chinese stir-fried vegetable is so simple, there is no reason not to plate a vegetable when you cook for your family
Add comment